Pico's Cycling - Tales of the Road is an online cycling magazine. It is intended for writers and riders who want to share their on the road cycling stories and pictures. Submissions that follow our guideline are gratefully appreciated. See the appropriate page in the site menu. Will publish the best of the best each month. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @PicosCycling.

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Pico's Cycling - Tales of the Road October 2014 Vol. 2 No. 10


The fall has begun in the part of the world and we have a full roster of articles for our readers once again. We're only one issue away from completing a full year as an online bicycle touring magazine. Hoping to get after a few potential authors to make our anniversary issue something special.

In This Issue
(Click on the titles to view)


In my view this wasn't a real long distance self-contained tour. It was a great start for me. I arrived at my destination with almost no problems. Just one disappointment when I got there...


Jack Hawkins fills us in on his latest cycling read. A solid book with a solid review. Tempted to run out and get a copy myself.

Off road trail cycling can be a lot of fun. I reminisce about some of the riding I did growing up. The Shorthills of the Niagara Peninsula was one of my favourite destinations when I just wanted to explore. I cover my other close range choices.


In my experience even solo riding is not necessarily an antisocial activity. Jack Hawkins who meets all kinds of cyclist tell us how it happens.


Opening your eyes to your own local commute. It might be more interesting that you think. I admit this commute had a lot to see but I've had others that had a lot to see as well. Take a look around you wherever you ride.

That's it for another month. We still have the ambition of continuing to develop and improve what we have here. Keep on reading and keep on riding.

Pico



2 comments:

  1. Great information thanks for sharing this with us.In fact in all posts of this blog their is something to learn . your work is very good and i appreciate your work and hopping for some more informative posts . Again thanks.For more information about Northside Brisbane wreckers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Local car buyer, a platform where you can get top cash for all types of vehicles. We are buying cars for cash from Brisbane, Gold coast, Canberra, Perth, Melbourne etc. We ensure quick car selling with free removal at the comfort of your home.
    cash for car capalaba""y
    cash for car beenleigh""y
    cash for car woolloongabba""y
    cash for car balmoral""y
    cash for car belmont""y

    ReplyDelete